Entrepreneurial Training from Goldman SachsBy
Jessica Johnson did not have time to mourn her father's death in 2008. "He passed on a Saturday, the funeral was the next Thursday, and Friday was payday," she recalls. "We had 16 families depending on us and five clients who needed our services. We had to figure out a way to make it work."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’