French Stocks: Carrefour, PPR, Manitou, Technip Move in ParisJack Jordan
France’s CAC 40 Index gained 3.2, or 0.1 percent, to 4,005.5 at the 5:30 p.m. close in Paris. The broader SBF 120 Index lost less than 0.1 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders