AssetCo Set to Be Taken Over by Biggest Shareholder, Times SaysAgnes Lovasz
AssetCo Plc, a U.K. supplier of firemen, equipment and training to the London Fire Brigade, is set to be acquired as early as this week by JO Hambro Capital Ltd., its biggest shareholder, the Sunday Times said, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks