Lehman Sued Over $450 Million Bermuda Repo ‘Abuse’Linda Sandler and Dawn McCarty
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. was sued for an “abuse” of repurchase agreements that effectively “looted” $450 million from a Bermuda reinsurance unit when the assets were pledged to the unit’s biggest lender.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks