DLA Piper Forms World’s Largest Law Firm With Australian MergerJoe Schneider
DLA Piper said it will merge with its Australian partner DLA Phillips Fox, adding about 600 lawyers to create the world’s largest law firm with more than 4,000 attorneys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat