Netflix Gains as Movie-Rental Customers Top 20 MillionAndy Fixmer
Netflix Inc. rose 15 percent in Nasdaq Stock Market trading to an all-time high after the movie-rental service said it surpassed 20 million subscribers and forecast faster growth than analysts projected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses