Dell Says HP Paid Too Much for 3Par; Seeks More DealsSerena Saitto
Michael Dell, founder of Dell Inc., said Hewlett-Packard Co. overpaid for storage company 3Par Inc. in September and he made the right decision in dropping out of the takeover battle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline