SEC Gives Shareholders Vote on Pay for Companies’ Top ExecutivesJesse Hamilton
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission gave shareholders the right to weigh in on pay packages for top executives to increase scrutiny of compensation practices blamed for fueling Wall Street risk-taking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs