Disney Leaker Should Get at Least 27 Months, U.S. SaysDavid Glovin and Bob Van Voris
Yonni Sebbag, a California man who pleaded guilty in a scheme to leak Walt Disney Co. earnings information, should be sentenced to 27 months to 33 months in prison, prosecutors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy