SolarCity Buys Installer to Accelerate East Coast ExpansionChristopher Martin
SolarCity Inc., a closely held company that focuses mainly on projects in western U.S. states, acquired Clean Currents Solar to expand its roof-top solar installation business in the mid-Atlantic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders