Better Days Ahead for MBA Job SeekersBy
"Parallel paths" is a phrase that 2011 Columbia University MBA candidate Elizabeth McCarthy knows well. It's the euphemism her school used last year to prepare students for the possibility of not immediately landing a job in their desired field. "I'm not sure everybody would admit to this, but there are some jobs that are sort of stepping-stone jobs," she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day