Foursquare Valued at More Than $250 Million, to Seek New FundingKristen Schweizer
Foursquare Labs Inc., the wireless service that lets users broadcast their whereabouts to friends, is valued at more than $250 million and will probably hold another round of financing later this year, its co-founder said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards