Color Code for Terror Alerts Said to Be on Way OutJeff Bliss
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is abandoning its color-coded threat guide, adopted by the George W. Bush administration, in favor of a system that alerts specific groups about detailed threats, a U.S. official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks