Hewlett-Packard Announces Board of Directors Shake-UpAshlee Vance, Brad Stone and Aaron Ricadela
Hewlett-Packard Co., the largest maker of computers, announced a board shake-up in the wake of criticism over the way it handled the departure of Chief Executive Officer Mark Hurd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner