Google’s Schmidt Passes CEO Reins to Co-Founder PageBrian Womack
Google Inc. co-founder Larry Page will become chief executive officer, taking the reins from Eric Schmidt, who oversaw the transformation of a barely profitable startup with 200 employees into the owner of the world’s most-used search engine, with $29 billion in sales last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis