Daley Can Defer Taxes on $8.3 Million JPMorgan SaleJulianna Goldman
William Daley, President Barack Obama’s new chief of staff, can defer the payment of capital gains taxes on his sale of almost $8.3 million of JPMorgan Chase & Co. shares, based on government ethics rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks