Bloom Energy's Fuel Cell Breakthrough
With its compact fuel cells that can generate electricity with low carbon emissions, Bloom Energy is one of the most hyped companies among Silicon Valley's growing roster of green startups. Bloom unveiled its generator on 60 Minutes last February and boasts A-list investors (John Doerr of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers), board members (Colin Powell), and customers (Google, Coca-Cola).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks