MannKind Shares Halted by Nasdaq Given Pending NewsWhitney Kisling
Trading of MannKind Corp. shares was halted by Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. because the biotechnology company founded by the billionaire inventor Alfred Mann plans to release news, Nasdaq spokesman Wayne Lee said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing