Michelin Guide Awards Second Star to Helene Darroze in LondonRichard Vines
Helene Darroze, the French chef who lost her second star in Paris after opening a restaurant in London, gains two stars today in the Michelin guide to the U.K. Seven establishments in the city get their first stars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis