BP Reassessing Transocean, Contractors it Blames for Oil SpillJoe Carroll
BP Plc, facing billions of dollars in damages and penalties for causing the worst U.S. offshore oil spill, is reviewing its relationships with Transocean Ltd. and other contractors involved in the catastrophe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’