Japan Stocks: Inpex, Mitsubishi Estate, Teijin, Toho TitaniumAkiko Ikeda
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average rose 16.12, or 0.2 percent, to 10,518.98 at the close in Tokyo. The following were among the most active shares in the Japanese market today. Stock symbols are in parentheses after company names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing