Groupon Is Said to Meet With Bankers for 2011 IPODouglas MacMillan and Peter Burrows
Groupon Inc., the largest coupon website, is seriously considering an initial public offering later this year and is meeting with securities firms interested in handling the sale, said two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem