Ethan Hawke Dodges Leaking Roof, Rubin-Vega in ‘Stone’: Review
Rain pours through the kitchen ceiling, windows crack like burnt sugar and Dad just ran his truck through the front porch. I came out of Ethan Hawke’s latest showcase, “Blood From a Stone,” feeling sorry for the scenery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself