Citigroup Bailout Based on ‘Fear of the Unknown’Donal Griffin and Ian Katz
The U.S. Treasury Department’s 2008 rescue of Citigroup Inc., once the world’s largest bank, was “strikingly ad-hoc,” a government bailout watchdog said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’