Kyl Optimistic About Compromise on Tax Overhaul (Transcript)
Republican Senator Jon Kyl of Arizona said in an interview on Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital with Al Hunt,” airing this weekend, that he is optimistic his party can find common ground with President Barack Obama on restructuring the U.S. tax system, including changes to corporate and individual rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster