Illinois Democrats Support Taxes for Bills, DeficitTim Jones
Democratic leaders in the Illinois General Assembly say they have an agreement with Governor Pat Quinn to raise income taxes and corporate levies to help eliminate a budget deficit of at least $13 billion this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas