Chefs Tip Koffmann’s, L’Anima as London Michelin Star WinnersRichard Vines
Michelin announces the winners and losers for its 2011 U.K. guide on Jan. 18 and the country’s chefs are betting that Koffmann’s, L’Anima and Marcus Wareing will be among the London restaurants that gain a star.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing