Sumitomo to Double Water Business Staff to Boost InvestmentsShigeru Sato and Yuji Okada
Sumitomo Corp., Japan’s third-biggest trading house, will double the head count of its global water division within seven years in a bid to boost the size of its water assets eightfold through investment and acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts