Lambs Club Serves Pricey, Expense-Account Comfort Food: Review
The Lambs Club is the latest entry in the collection of restaurants that includes The Lion (bad), Monkey Bar (so-so) and the Waverly Inn (occasionally quite good), all of them dark, clubby and exclusive-feeling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts