Hindsight: Last Year's Social Media TrendsAliza Sherman
The end of one year and the beginning of the next always bring a slew of prediction and trend posts, so I had to jump in. I particularly enjoy looking at previous "predictions" to see what actually happened. I'm revisiting my 2010 post, "Eight Significant Developments in Social Media You Should Watch," and providing additional thoughts for 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt