Onion Prices Propelling Swap Gap to Two-Year High: India CreditAnurag Joshi
India’s one-year interest-rate swap climbed to the highest relative to the benchmark lending rate since July 2008, as rising prices of onions and lentils increased concern policy makers may lose control over inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's