What Awaits European Business in 2011Mark Berrisford-Smith
Despite concerns about the stability of the euro zone, 2010 proved more positive for the European economy than we were expecting. While some countries are clearly experiencing difficulties, Europe as a whole made good progress toward recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's