Bardem’s Dying Crook Seeks Salvation; Forlorn Singles: Movies
The misspelled title, ‘Biutiful,” is the first obvious clue that Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s downbeat urban drama will arrive at beauty in odd ways. The latest film from the director of “Babel” and “127 Grams” is as grim as the oncological death sentence handed its main character, yet it finds pockets of grace even in the squalid underworld of Barcelona.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap