Nittetsu Mining to Raise Copper Ore Output by 56% at Chile MineJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Nittetsu Mining Co. plans to increase production of crude copper ore from its Atacama mine in Chile by 56 percent starting in January as global demand for the refined metal expands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing