Volkswagen to Add Malaysia Production in Effort to Beat ToyotaChris Reiter and Manirajan Ramasamy
Volkswagen AG, Europe’s largest carmaker, will start assembling Passat sedans in Malaysia by the end of 2011 and plans to build more models in the southeast Asian country as the company challenge to Toyota Motor Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States