SEC Said to Start Inquiry Into Hurd’s Exit From HPDouglas MacMillan and Cory Johnson
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has begun an inquiry into Mark Hurd’s departure as chief executive officer from Hewlett-Packard Co., two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’