First-Time Solar Producers May Imperil Indian ProjectsNatalie Obiko Pearson
India’s first solar auction, planned to boost clean energy in the world’s fourth-biggest polluter, may risk failure after winners were selected without experience or proof that they can keep projects afloat earning low margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy