Hero Seeks Sales Outside India as Honda Exits Motorcycle MakerSubramaniam Sharma and Siddharth Philip
Hero Group plans to boost overseas sales at India’s biggest motorcycle maker and develop own-brand models after agreeing to buy Honda Motor Co.’s $1.9 billion stake in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations