China-Europe International Business School
The China-Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai is the one school on the mainland that contends for the top spot in Asia, but its administration isn't satisfied with just regional recognition. "We are already in the same market segment as the top schools in Europe and the U.S.," says Rolf Cremer, dean and vice-president at CEIBS. "We attract the same caliber of students as Harvard and Wharton."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt