Beijing International MBA
Few Chinese schools put the "international" in International MBA as much as BiMBA. Originally founded in 1998 through a consortium of American Jesuit universities, BiMBA's degree-granting institution is now Belgium's Vlerick Leuven Gent School of Business, one of the top business schools in Europe. Vlerick and BiMBA's previous partner, Fordham, give the program a constant stream of highly educated foreign professors. More than 80 percent of BiMBA's faculty comes from Europe and the U.S., far outstripping other Chinese programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations