Huffington Post to Turn First Annual Profit, Views Sales GainsBrett Pulley
The Huffington Post, the news site that began in 2005, will post its first annual profit this year and aims to keep sales rising as it turns readers into pundits, founder Arianna Huffington said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations