Reckitt to Buy India’s Paras Pharma for $724 MillionSarah Shannon and George Smith Alexander
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, the maker of Lysol cleaners and Nurofen painkillers, agreed to buy India’s Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd. for about 32.6 billion rupees ($724 million), extending its push into consumer healthcare.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day