Kim Jong Il, Top Chinese Diplomat Find ‘Consensus’Bloomberg News
North Korean leader Kim Jong Il and China’s top diplomat “reached important consensus” today on issues of the Korean peninsula, where tensions have heightened since the North’s attack on South Korean soil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas