Benno Brings Tiny-Tailed Lobster to $20-Million Lincoln: Review
Eventually, Jonathan Benno’s $20 million Lincoln should become the destination restaurant it’s meant to be. The food has a long way to go, but the digs are really nice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards