Nigeria Signs $3 Billion Crude for Fuel Deals, Guardian ReportsPaul Okolo
Nigeria signed agreements with Amsterdam-based trading company, Trafigura Beheer BV, and Ivory Coast’s sole refiner, Societe Ivoirienne Raffinage, to provide them with crude oil in exchange for refined products, the Guardian reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day