Mazda May Introduce Plug-in Hybrid, Electric CarsMasatsugu Horie
Mazda Motor Corp.’s Chief Executive Officer Takashi Yamanouchi said the automaker is considering introducing plug-in hybrid and electric cars after it releases a gasoline-electric hybrid model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy