Barnes & Noble, Borders Surge as Pershing Mulls DealMatt Townsend
Barnes & Noble Inc. and Borders Group Inc. surged in New York trading after William Ackman’s Pershing Square Capital Management LP offered to work with Borders on a takeover of the bookstore chain’s larger rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy