Stanley Ho, 89, Says He’s on Track Toward RecoveryWing-Gar Cheng
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., the ferry operator and property developer controlled by Stanley Ho’s family, said the Macau billionaire remains as the company’s chairman and is on track toward a full recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt