Putin Tells Abramovich to Open Wallet for World CupIlya Khrennikov
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said billionaire Roman Abramovich, owner of English soccer champion Chelsea, should help to finance stadium construction for the 2018 World Cup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans