Massey Says CEO Don Blankenship to Retire on Dec. 31Mario Parker and Samantha Zee
Massey Energy Co. Chief Executive Officer Don Blankenship will retire as of Dec. 31, the company said in an e-mailed statement. Massey President Baxter F. Phillips Jr. will succeed him as CEO, the company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself